Labels

Monday, June 30, 2014

First Blog

Ethan is 7 years old and Sophie is only 2 years old. My job is software developer. I started to learn coding at almost 20 years old in my college. I thought it's a little bit too late.

Although I'm not sure that I want Ethan to choose programming as his job for his life, I believe programming skills will help him in his future life. Sophie is too young to start to learn programming and most people think that girls are generally not good at coding.

So I have already started to teach Ethan to learn computer operating. Here I will record how I teach Ethan and Sophie to code. Main objective is to record this process to let them know how we learned together. If this blog can motivate other parents to teach kids programming from the young age, I will be very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment